- Autumn Statement 2023The Chancellor announced his Autumn Statement to Parliament on Wednesday 22nd November. National Insurance State pension & Benefits National Minimum & Living … Continue reading “Autumn Statement 2023”
- Spring Budget 2023On 15th March, Chancellor Jeremy Hunt announced the following in his statement: Pension Corporation tax Capital expenditure for companies Also announced … Continue reading “Spring Budget 2023”
- Autumn statement 2022Chancellor Jeremy Hunt announced today that are relevant to businesses and individuals: For further info, please visit The Autumn Statement 2022 … Continue reading “Autumn statement 2022”
- What’s in the mini budget?The new Chancellor of the Exchequer Kwasi Kwarteng has announced his mini-Budget on 23rd September 2022 Income tax National Insurance Corporation … Continue reading “What’s in the mini budget?”
- April 2023 corporation tax rate increasesUK trading companies currently pay corporation tax at the rate of 19% on their taxable profits. However, for the financial year … Continue reading “April 2023 corporation tax rate increases”
- HMRC late payment and repayment interest rates increaseFollowing the change to the Bank of England bank rate, Her majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) will be increasing interest rates. From … Continue reading “HMRC late payment and repayment interest rates increase”
Information are made available to you only as self-help tools for your independent use and are not intended to provide investment or tax advice. We cannot and do not guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.